Z Plan:Blood on the Sand
–Cale, a U.S. Army Soldier, is in the middle of one conflict, just as another more terrifying one has begun. His nightmares have become a reality; the world it seems has gone insane. The insurgents are the least of his worries now. Instead, the undead have become the new enemy. Fighting for his life at every turn, and losing friends along the way, he must trek across the globe just in the hopes that he will hold his wife and daughter in his arms again.
- Amazon US: http://amzn.com/B00M2C58Y2
- Amazon UK: http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00M2C58Y2
- Amazon CA: http://www.amazon.ca/dp/B00M2C58Y2
- Amazon DE: http://www.amazon.de/dp/B00M2C58Y2
- Amazon AU: http://www.amazon.com.au/dp/B00M2C58Y2
- Amazon FR: http://www.amazon.fr/dp/B00M2C58Y2
- Amazon JP: http://www.amazon.co.jp/dp/B00M2C58Y2
- B&N: http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/z-plan-mikhail-lerma/1112663660?ean=2940149686612
- iBooks: https://itunes.apple.com/us/book/z-plan-blood-on-the-sand/id904822042?mt=11
- Kobo: http://store.kobobooks.com/en-US/ebook/z-plan-blood-on-the-sand-1
- Smashwords: http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/460838?ref=ZPlan
From the Author
The idea for this story came to me when on a mission in Iraq, a fellow soldier and I were listening to music while on fire duty, when we both heard a noise. It sounded like a slow shuffle. We split up to find out what it was, we walked around the truck a couple of times and didn’t find anything. Then when we went to talk about it I saw movement out of the corner of my eye. The soldier I was with caught a full view of what it was and freaked out. I slowly went over to where I’d seen something round the corner, and when i peeked around it I saw an elderly local national slowly shuffling between vehicles. Instantly the thought of a zombie came to my mind. I’ve been a fan of zombies from a very young age and this idea came to me; what if a zombie apocalypse happened right here and now? How would I get home from Iraq? And so, Z Plan was born.
Z Plan:Red Tides
-After barely escaping the middle-east alive in Z PLAN:BLOOD ON THE SAND, Cale finds himself on a journey not many men could endure. When he deployed to Iraq he never could have known the world would soon be overrun by a deadly virus, turning the human race into a walking nightmare. His story picks up right where it left off in BLOOD ON THE SAND. After days of drifting alone in the open sea, he is sure the chance of rescue is hopeless. His thoughts nearly drive him mad until finally a voice crackles over the boat radio. Only his rescue isn’t quite what he imagined it would be. Cale will have to trust his instincts, and let his wits aid him as he continues his grueling mission to make it home. Follow Cale as he travels land and sea in book two of the Z PLAN series.